Disposable vape pens are the most popular disposable e-cigarettes being sold right now. They are very popular as they offer a convenient and healthier way to smoke. Disposable vape pens are typically recharged with a USB charger.
You can recharge a disposable vape but remember that the point is for it to be disposed of at some point. Lately, however, some vapes can be recycled and used again. This can be done by replacing the e-tank. This is even more convenient and cost-effective for people who don’t want to invest in a vape kit.
- You can get disposable vape pens that are made to be recharged and ones that aren’t.
- How to recharge a disposable vape is as easy as plugging the device into a power outlet or bank.
- Ideally, you should charge your vape pen every 1-2 days for at least half an hour.
- If your disposable vape pen isn’t working or charging, it might be because you’re using the wrong cable. It might also be that the battery’s lifespan has ended or the pen is faulty in some way.
- Ultimately, disposable vape pens aren’t made to last forever. Even the rechargeable ones have a short life span.
Ready to elevate your vaping experience with a rechargeable disposable vape? Check out our review of the top contenders and find the perfect one for you!
What is a Disposable Vape?
Disposable vapes are more convenient than other kinds of vape pens. These are meant for one-time use and are easier to maintain than vape kits.
Disposable pens typically come already charged and already pre-filled with vape juice. These are perfect for beginners because they are so easy to use and hassle-free.
You can get disposable vapes that you can charge and ones that you can’t charge. The ones you can’t charge are typically more expensive as they have more powerful batteries and last for around 3000 puffs.
You’ll constantly have to replace a vape that doesn’t have a rechargeable battery. So these are most convenient for people who don’t vape very often as it can then get pricey and defeat the purpose. You’ll have to dispose of the vapes you can’t charge once the battery is flat.
How to Recharge a Vape Pen
First, check that your vape has a USB charging port. If the vape doesn’t have a USB port, then it doesn’t need to be charged.
If the vape does have a charging port, the next steps are fairly simple.
- Check out the charging port and determine what charging cable you need to charge the disposable vape.
- Plug the charger into a wall outlet or a power bank and plug the other end into the disposable vape pen.
- After a few hours, your disposable vape pen should be recharged.
How long should you charge a disposable vape pen?
You should ensure that you use a high-quality charger to charge your disposable electronic cigarette. The recommended amount of time to charge your disposable vape is at least half an hour. Charge it in 1-2 day periods, and you should be fine.
Reasons Your Disposable Vape Might Not Be Working
If your disposable vape is not working, even after fully charging it. There might be a different problem. There are several things you can try to make the disposable vape work as it should.
- First, ensure the battery is properly inserted into the vape pen. Once you’re sure that it’s properly inserted, make sure it’s correctly seated. Now, try charging it with a different cable than before.
- The problem might lie with your e-tank. Check that your e-tank is available. If it isn’t, turn it off and replace it with another e-tank.
- If it still doesn’t work, check to see if any parts are missing or burnt.
- The battery might just have reached the end of its life. Disposable vapes are typically rechargeable, but batteries tend to stop holding a charge after prolonged use. Unfortunately, if this is your situation, you’ll need to purchase a new vape pen.
- If you’ve been using the disposable vape for some time, the coils might have burned out. This means that you need to replace your coils. You’ll know if this is the issue because there’s usually a burnt taste when using the vape.
- There may be some kind of blockage with the airflow. This could be anything, for instance, e-liquid seeping into the airway to lint. A blockage in the airflow will stop vapor from getting to the coil and getting heated appropriately.
- Some coils may need to be primed before they can be used. You may need to prime your coils first.
- There is a connection between your atomizer and battery, it can become loose. This will disrupt the electricity flow and stop the coil from heating up as it should.
How long does it take to fully charge a disposable vape?
To fill up the battery on the rechargeable disposable vape pen should take about two hours. Your disposable vape should have LED lights that will flash when it’s empty and when the battery is full.
Should you recharge a disposable vape?
You should charge your vape if it gives you the option to do so. You should avoid following online instructions to recharge a vape that doesn’t have a charger built in.
Trying to charge the titanium battery of a vape that was not meant for recharging means you have to remove a lot of components. You will have to remove the black sensor protector and the red wire and black wire around the battery and expose the positive terminal. This will also risk the battery exploding.
Are all disposable vapes rechargeable?
Technically, yes. You can recharge a disposable vape that doesn’t have a charging port. This isn’t advisable, and you should just buy a rechargeable disposable vape that does have a port to use.
How can I fix the port on my vape?
First, you should attempt to clean the port in case some dirt has collected in there. Use a cotton swab or a paper towel. If you struggle to get the dirt out or to reach it, move on to a toothpick. Use the toothpick to gently scrape away any buildup.
If you still experience any problems, then consider using a Q-tip that you’ve dipped in alcohol to clean the port.